- wushusport.tv is looking for sponsorsPosted 1 year ago
- The 13th World Wushu Championships 2015, are you ready?Posted 2 years ago
- The Hong Kong Wushu TeamPosted 2 years ago
- Meeting the Grand Master of Wing Chun, the son of Ip ManPosted 2 years ago
- New evidence found that Tai Chi can reverse ageing. Posted 3 years ago
- Qigong devotee, Run Run Shaw lived to be 106!Posted 3 years ago
- 2014 will mark the 1st European Taijiquan and Internal Wushu Styles ChampionshipsPosted 3 years ago
- San Shou – Combat Sport of the FuturePosted 4 years ago
Are you interested in a Chinese martial art and want to study in China? We offer courses in Tai Chi, Kung Fu, Wushu, Sanshou and many others. Our courses cater for every level, from beginner to advanced. All our instructors are top-level with years of teaching experience.
All our martial arts courses take place in respected universities, colleges, and kung fu schools.
We offer you the opportunity to train with professional teams and martial arts champions. Every program is designed to meet students’ individual needs and requirements, and focus on both practice and theory.
As well as regular class instruction, there is also after-class training and martial arts-related activities to provide you with a comprehensive experience of China and to help you progress in your chosen tyle.
There are also opportunities to broaden your learning in China by studying Chinese medicine, language or a cultural subject such as calligraphy or music.