- wushusport.tv is looking for sponsorsPosted 1 year ago
- The 13th World Wushu Championships 2015, are you ready?Posted 2 years ago
- The Hong Kong Wushu TeamPosted 2 years ago
- Meeting the Grand Master of Wing Chun, the son of Ip ManPosted 2 years ago
- New evidence found that Tai Chi can reverse ageing. Posted 3 years ago
- Qigong devotee, Run Run Shaw lived to be 106!Posted 3 years ago
- 2014 will mark the 1st European Taijiquan and Internal Wushu Styles ChampionshipsPosted 3 years ago
- San Shou – Combat Sport of the FuturePosted 4 years ago
wushusport.tv is looking for sponsors
wushusport.tv has been financially supported by its Directors, Alan Winner and Salie Lewi for the last few years in regards to travel, equipment, editing, music.
wushusport.tv is aiming to travel around the world to cover all major events.
Therefore wushusport.tv will be looking for people to cover those events, which will require more equipment, more travel expenses and wages.
The 2 Directors will not be able to maintain the finance as wushusport.tv is a free channel/educational channel and is registered in the UK as a non-profit community interest company (no: 08228814).