- wushusport.tv is looking for sponsorsPosted 1 year ago
- The 13th World Wushu Championships 2015, are you ready?Posted 2 years ago
- The Hong Kong Wushu TeamPosted 2 years ago
- Meeting the Grand Master of Wing Chun, the son of Ip ManPosted 2 years ago
- New evidence found that Tai Chi can reverse ageing. Posted 3 years ago
- Qigong devotee, Run Run Shaw lived to be 106!Posted 3 years ago
- 2014 will mark the 1st European Taijiquan and Internal Wushu Styles ChampionshipsPosted 3 years ago
- San Shou – Combat Sport of the FuturePosted 4 years ago
Wushu has another chance to become Olympic in 2020.
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has introduced new reforms that will allow new sports to become Olympic events for 2020.
Again eight sports have been shortlisted. They include Wushu along with baseball/softball, bowling, karate, roller sports, sport climbing, squash, and surfing.
We will keep our hopes high until the final decision is made in August 2016. We all know Wushu deserves to be seen as it is one of the most ancient Martial Arts sports in the world.
More info on the IWuF website