- wushusport.tv is looking for sponsorsPosted 1 year ago
- The 13th World Wushu Championships 2015, are you ready?Posted 2 years ago
- The Hong Kong Wushu TeamPosted 2 years ago
- Meeting the Grand Master of Wing Chun, the son of Ip ManPosted 2 years ago
- New evidence found that Tai Chi can reverse ageing. Posted 3 years ago
- Qigong devotee, Run Run Shaw lived to be 106!Posted 3 years ago
- 2014 will mark the 1st European Taijiquan and Internal Wushu Styles ChampionshipsPosted 3 years ago
- San Shou – Combat Sport of the FuturePosted 4 years ago
The 13th World Wushu Championships 2015, are you ready?
In the run up to November, Athletes around the world are stepping up their training as team selections will soon be underway. Their hard work and talent will be celebrated during the 13th World Wushu Championships that will be held in Jakarta, Indonesia from 11-18 November this year.
Bringing Wushu into a new era, traditional styles will be included, shining a light on the many different expressions of Chinese Martial Arts. The traditional styles that will be included in this year’s World Wushu Championships are: Xingyiquan, Baguazhang, Shuangjian, Chunqiu Dadao. The IWuF will be posting example videos on their website displaying suitable routines and methods that may be employed in competition as a reference.
There will be roughly around 160 medals up for grabs across the taolu and sanda events. But the true spirit of the Championships lies in the coming together of all those top athletes, they are the role models to the young generation. They inspire the world. And wushusport.tv will ensure their performances are highlighted and the athletes are recognized for their talent and dedication to the sport.