- wushusport.tv is looking for sponsorsPosted 1 year ago
- The 13th World Wushu Championships 2015, are you ready?Posted 2 years ago
- The Hong Kong Wushu TeamPosted 2 years ago
- Meeting the Grand Master of Wing Chun, the son of Ip ManPosted 2 years ago
- New evidence found that Tai Chi can reverse ageing. Posted 3 years ago
- Qigong devotee, Run Run Shaw lived to be 106!Posted 3 years ago
- 2014 will mark the 1st European Taijiquan and Internal Wushu Styles ChampionshipsPosted 3 years ago
- San Shou – Combat Sport of the FuturePosted 4 years ago
Qigong devotee, Run Run Shaw lived to be 106!
Run Run Shaw, co-founder of The Shaw Brothers Studio, lived to be 106 years old.
He reportedly practiced Qigong and Kung Fu for an hour every morning and stuck to a healthy way of life, no gambling, no alcohol, early bed, early rise and eating small portions. He also strongly believed in taking ginseng as a supplement and described smiling as a kind of generosity and the key to health and happiness.
He had a very successful career in the film industry and will especially be remembered for his kung fu movies. He also received a CBE from Queen Elisabeth II for his public service as a long-time backer of the Red Cross.