- wushusport.tv is looking for sponsorsPosted 1 year ago
- The 13th World Wushu Championships 2015, are you ready?Posted 2 years ago
- The Hong Kong Wushu TeamPosted 2 years ago
- Meeting the Grand Master of Wing Chun, the son of Ip ManPosted 2 years ago
- New evidence found that Tai Chi can reverse ageing. Posted 3 years ago
- Qigong devotee, Run Run Shaw lived to be 106!Posted 3 years ago
- 2014 will mark the 1st European Taijiquan and Internal Wushu Styles ChampionshipsPosted 3 years ago
- San Shou – Combat Sport of the FuturePosted 4 years ago
Bruce’s yellow jumpsuit sold at auction
The famous yellow jumpsuit of Game of Death together with a collection of Bruce Lee’s personal belongings were auctioned off this week.
The total sale fetched over HK$ 2 million, double the estimated price.
It is clear that Bruce Lee’s legacy is still very much alive.
He truly was an exceptional human being who still is an inspiration to many Martial Artists and an ambassador for Chinese culture.
At the core of Chinese Martial art there lies much more than just fighting skill.
It is a philosophy for day-to-day life that will help the individual to discover his or her own true nature and teach us how to be one with nature.
As Bruce Lee said: ”Be like water, my friend!”