- wushusport.tv is looking for sponsorsPosted 1 year ago
- The 13th World Wushu Championships 2015, are you ready?Posted 2 years ago
- The Hong Kong Wushu TeamPosted 2 years ago
- Meeting the Grand Master of Wing Chun, the son of Ip ManPosted 2 years ago
- New evidence found that Tai Chi can reverse ageing. Posted 3 years ago
- Qigong devotee, Run Run Shaw lived to be 106!Posted 3 years ago
- 2014 will mark the 1st European Taijiquan and Internal Wushu Styles ChampionshipsPosted 3 years ago
- San Shou – Combat Sport of the FuturePosted 4 years ago
Jackie Chan’s immortalised in hands and footprints
The concrete in front of The Chinese Theatre in Hollywood has been preserving the palms and feet of many actors and actresses since the popularisation of cinema and its stars.
Never before though has a Chinese actor been bestowed with this honour and no better star deserves this than Jackie Chan, who’s movies are loved by millions.
He shows the youngsters that hard work is needed to succeed and represents Chinese culture and the discipline of kung fu in his own unique outstanding way.
Congratulations Jackie, this is just a bit of Hollywood fun but a great honour never the less.