- wushusport.tv is looking for sponsorsPosted 1 year ago
- The 13th World Wushu Championships 2015, are you ready?Posted 2 years ago
- The Hong Kong Wushu TeamPosted 2 years ago
- Meeting the Grand Master of Wing Chun, the son of Ip ManPosted 2 years ago
- New evidence found that Tai Chi can reverse ageing. Posted 3 years ago
- Qigong devotee, Run Run Shaw lived to be 106!Posted 3 years ago
- 2014 will mark the 1st European Taijiquan and Internal Wushu Styles ChampionshipsPosted 3 years ago
- San Shou – Combat Sport of the FuturePosted 4 years ago
World Tai Chi & Qi Gong Day in Mangalore
“World Tai Chi & Qi Gong Day” is the worldwide event, each local time at 10:00am on the last Saturday of April every year.
Now, Mangalore will become a piece of this worldwide event.
Any ages people can practice Tai Chi, and is very popular for especially women and aged people all over the world.
Place: Zilla Bala Bhavana
Near Kadri Park and All India Radio, Mangalore, D.K. India
Contents: WUSHU(Kung Fu) & TAI CHI demonstration, Beginners TAI CHI routine workshop
Instructor: Ms. Haruka Ito (Gold Medalist at Hong Kong International Wushu Festival in 2005/2007-2009 and All Japan Wushu Taijiquan Championship in 2001-2002)
Guest: Karnataka State Wushu Team Players
Inquiry or admission through website: http://harukaito.shisyou.com/